It's not quite trick-or-treating season, but we've got a couple goodies going live for you today anyways. These additions all come from direct requests from our users, so please always feel free to reach out and let us know if you aren't seeing something you need in Aquro!
Anyone logging into the platform as of this morning should notice the following changes:
- Added a component that allows the app user to select a date and/or time input.
- Added a component that allows the developer (that's you!) to embed video on an app page.
- Added a component that allows the developer to embed a viewable PDF on an app page.
- Added the ability to add comments within the Visual Coding space.
- Added a context menu option from the file treeview in the App Studio to duplicate a custom component you've made.
- Added a context menu option in the file treeview in the App Studio to fork built-in components.
- Added the ability to add custom Visual Coding blocks from right within the Visual Coding window.
- Added Browser.OpenInApp and Browser.OpenInBrowser Visual Coding blocks to open an external URL.
- Improved how the platform handles unstable network connections.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when using locally saved images with the UI.LargeImage component.
- Fixed instances where the context menu in the page designer displayed "Undefined" for some buttons.
- Fixed an invalid escaping issue when working with parameters on the MySQL database adapter.
- Changed the layout of the SCRIPTS tab when editing a page.
As always, let us know what you think of the changes - and what you would like to see next!